There is nothing simple about grief.
Let your mind and heart feel and experience creativity like never before. The workshops are designed to assist those that are suffering from a loss to process their feeling about grief. We work-shops encourage participants to explore both negative and positive feelings using different forms of art.
No previous art experience necessary in fact less is better. Finding the words to express how you feel can be very complicated, colors can convey what you can’t say.
The colors we choose to represent our feelings, emotions and memories are as unique as each one of us
- Registration will close 3 days prior to workshop
- A minimum of 3 participants is required to hold a workshop
- Maximum class size will be limited to 10 participants
- You will receive a confirmation email upon registration and payment containing address of workshop in Kingston Springs, TN.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of workshop.
- Please bring a beverage and snack if you desire one.
- Cost per workshop is $55.00 (3 hours)
- Workshops are held on Saturdays from 2pm—5pm
You may register for as many workshop as you would like to attend in advance.