Your Heart on Art workshops are designed to evoke self-discovery.
Our techniques have helped thousands address feelings associated with stress, illness, mental and physical abuse and other traumas. Classes are about the method, not the masterpiece.
No art skill or talent is required.
- Workshops are open to the entire community at large
- Registration for each workshop closes 3 days prior to the workshop date
- A minimum of 4 participants is required to hold a workshop
- Maximum class size will be limited to 10 particapents
- You will receive a confirmation email upon registration and payment containing address of art studio in Kingston Springs, TN.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of workshop
- Please bring a beverage and/or snack if you so desire one
You may register for as many workshops as you would like to attend in advance
To find out more about the workshops we provide:
Contact us here or Click the links below for info on the workshops we provide.
- Survivors of Suicide Loss (SOSL)
- Healing Art and Loss
- Gender Variant
- Therapeutic art for Adults and Seniors with Dementia (OMA)
- CEU Workshops
- Expressing Your Feelings Through Color
- Discover Your Inner-Self
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Custom Workshops
No previous art experience is necessary. All you need is the desire to heal yourself. Registration and payment are required for all workshops.
Call Us Now and learn what we can do to help heal a wounded heart
Therapeutic art uses art media, images and the creative process to help individuals understand and communicate their thoughts, feelings, relationships, interests, concerns, and conflicts.
Through the process of creating art and articulating about the process of art making, one can build confidence and self-esteem, develop self-awareness, practice problem solving skills, learn to express feelings, reduce stress, fear, and anxiety, cope with traumatic experiences, and foster creativity.