“Healing wounded hearts through the arts” Participants create spontaneous, abstract art that reflects their personal stories and helps them to heal emotionally. Through a series of guided, structured and
non-structured techniques, individuals go from the darkness into the lightness using the language of art and creativity when there are no words.
- Registration will close 3 days prior to workshop
- A minimum of 4 participants is required to hold a workshop
- Maximum class size will be limited to 10
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of workshop.
- Please bring a beverage and snack if you desire one.
Workshop can and will evoke emotions and we provide a safe space to process these emotions.
THESE WORKSHOPS ARE HELD AT THE YHOA STUDIO IN KINGSTON SPRINGS
Sunday, February 16, 2020
Sunday, March 22, 2020 Cancelled
Sunday, April 19, 2020 Cancelled
Sunday, May 17, 2020 Cancelled
FEE: $45.00 per workshop