“Healing wounded hearts through the arts” Participants create spontaneous, abstract art that reflects their personal stories and helps them to heal emotionally. Through a series of guided, structured and
non-structured techniques, individuals go from the darkness into the lightness using the language of art and creativity when there are no words.
- Registration will close 3 days prior to workshop
- A minimum of 5 participants is required to hold a workshop
- Maximum class size will be limited to 10
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of workshop.
- Please bring a beverage and snack if you desire one.
- MASKS and Temperature checks will be required
Workshop can and will evoke emotions and we provide a safe space to process these emotions.
THESE WORKSHOPS ARE HELD AT THE YHOA STUDIO IN KINGSTON SPRINGS
DATES: Sunday, September 26, 2021
Sunday, October 24, 2021
Sunday, November 21, 2021
FEE: $50.00 per workshop